Today, April 16 is the feast day of Thibaud Gaudin, second-to-last Grand Master of the Knight’s Templar (succeeded by Jacques de Molay), who is said to have passed beyond the Diamond Gate (died) on this day in 1292. In 1291, while treasurer of the order, Gaudin was part of the knights who attempted to defend Acre, Israel during the Siege. After Acre fell, Gaudin and a few remaining knights fled to Sidon with the treasure of the order, but eventually sailed for Cyprus where he was confirmed Grand Master. There, legend has it, Gaudin was initiated into a Paphian sect called The Eyes, a group who claimed to be protectors of the original archives, including the codified system of belief, from the Knights and Sisters of Paphos.
Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- La Grenouille (Gaiety/Greed) December 21, 2018 – February 10, 2019 La Grenouille - December 21 - February 10 (52 days) Virtue - Gaiety Passion (Vice) - Greed Symbol - The Swing Law - Rhythm Principle - The Privilege of Liberty Anatomy – Belly Color – Yellow Animal – FrognMetal – Tin Planet – Jupiter, Bringer of Jollity Station – Arousal Art – Drama Liberal Art…
- Longest Night December 21, 2018
- Pleasuria January 4, 2019
- Feast of St. Ada January 5, 2019 Feast day of American bordello keeper and Cyprian Saint Ada Everleigh, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1960.
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2019 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.