Today, April 16 is the feast day of Thibaud Gaudin, second-to-last Grand Master of the Knight’s Templar (succeeded by Jacques de Molay), who is said to have passed beyond the Diamond Gate (died) on this day in 1292. In 1291, while treasurer of the order, Gaudin was part of the knights who attempted to defend Acre, Israel during the Siege. After Acre fell, Gaudin and a few remaining knights fled to Sidon with the treasure of the order, but eventually sailed for Cyprus where he was confirmed Grand Master. There, legend has it, Gaudin was initiated into a Paphian sect called The Eyes, a group who claimed to be protectors of the original archives, including the codified system of belief, from the Knights and Sisters of Paphos.
Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2018 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.
- Pleasuria February 4, 2018
- Le Cochon (Grace/Gluttony) February 11, 2018 – April 3, 2018 Le Cochon - February 11 - April 3 (52 days, 53 during Leap Year) Virtue - Grace Passion (Vice) - Gluttony Symbol - The Ballerina Law - The Source Principle - Hunger Anatomy – Mouth Color – Orange Animal – Pig Metal – Silver Planet – Uranus, the Magician Station – Seduction Art – Dancing…
- Feast of Eros February 14, 2018
- Feast of St. Audrey/Feast of the Setting Sun February 20, 2018 Feast day of model, actress and Cyprian Saint Audrey Munson, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1996. It is also called the Feast of the Setting Sun after a sculpture by Adolph Alexander Weinman called The Fountain of the Setting Sun for which St. Audrey was the model. The sculpture was…