In celebration of the landmark Supreme Court of the United States decision made this day in 2015, we are officially declaring a new holiday, Isodikeia. It is the Feast of Equality (ἴσος/isos) and Justice (δίκη/dike). Those who have defended the Beauty of equality in love are to be honored as we laud the hard fought victory. I would love to hear suggestions for the observance of Isodikeia. And remember, the fight isn’t over and my hope is that each June 26th we can see more and more reasons to celebrate this new day.
Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2018 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.
- Pleasuria February 4, 2018
- Le Cochon (Grace/Gluttony) February 11, 2018 – April 3, 2018 Le Cochon - February 11 - April 3 (52 days, 53 during Leap Year) Virtue - Grace Passion (Vice) - Gluttony Symbol - The Ballerina Law - The Source Principle - Hunger Anatomy – Mouth Color – Orange Animal – Pig Metal – Silver Planet – Uranus, the Magician Station – Seduction Art – Dancing…
- Feast of Eros February 14, 2018
- Feast of St. Audrey/Feast of the Setting Sun February 20, 2018 Feast day of model, actress and Cyprian Saint Audrey Munson, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1996. It is also called the Feast of the Setting Sun after a sculpture by Adolph Alexander Weinman called The Fountain of the Setting Sun for which St. Audrey was the model. The sculpture was…