Sunday, November 22, is a Cyprian holiday simply called “Scandals”. It is a time to celebrate the saucy underbelly of our social construction. To think about why certain things cause a sensation – and cause some of our own. What will you do to cause a scandal this Sunday? Use the CONTACT PAGE to let us know and we’ll share the best ideas.
Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2018 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.
- Pleasuria February 4, 2018
- Le Cochon (Grace/Gluttony) February 11, 2018 – April 3, 2018 Le Cochon - February 11 - April 3 (52 days, 53 during Leap Year) Virtue - Grace Passion (Vice) - Gluttony Symbol - The Ballerina Law - The Source Principle - Hunger Anatomy – Mouth Color – Orange Animal – Pig Metal – Silver Planet – Uranus, the Magician Station – Seduction Art – Dancing…
- Feast of Eros February 14, 2018
- Feast of St. Audrey/Feast of the Setting Sun February 20, 2018 Feast day of model, actress and Cyprian Saint Audrey Munson, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1996. It is also called the Feast of the Setting Sun after a sculpture by Adolph Alexander Weinman called The Fountain of the Setting Sun for which St. Audrey was the model. The sculpture was…