We are proud to announce the forming of the first Cyprian church in the U.S. – the Church of Beauty!
What are the tenets of the Church of Beauty?
- Beauty is the Poetry of human privilege, thus it is our responsibility.
- It is our duty to serve, defend and create Beauty
- Hating what is ugly does not create Beauty.
- Beauty is not easy. It is not prettiness. It is complex and It is changed by the journey to It.
- Beauty is the answer to Ugliness. Creation is the answer to destruction. Unity is the answer to divisiveness. Harmony is the answer to discord.
- Beauty desires to assert Itself.
- Beauty is a faith in expectation and a subversion of fear.
- Sex, in all of its consensual forms, is to be honored. The Erotic Force is the best correlation and conduit for Beauty.
- All of history is inadequate to utter the breadth and depth of Beauty even once.
- Without extraordinary Vulnerability, without sheer daring, there is no Beauty.
- You can gain in reason without losing the ability to be excited by Beauty.
- Beauty requires unity and harmony.
- Destruction is eternal, but Beauty is eternity itself.
- “Always seek out Beauty, and attempt to find it in situations that cannot be mentioned in prudish circles.” – Franz von Bayros
- Always “model well” – Auguste Rodin
- Beauty is our Life, our Light and our Perfection.