In their service and defense of Beauty, the Knights of Paphos worshiped at the Temple of Aphrodite. Modern Cyprianism describes a symbolic Temple as a way to remind us what Beauty is and what it takes to reach Her. The symbolic Temple is meant to impart the truths of the Philosophy in a way that work straight upon the deeper parts of your being. The symbols in the spiritual Temple of Aphrodite contain a wealth of understanding of the Cyprian truths and there is no end to what one can learn from their study. Each new understanding leads to an Awareness that there is more to know and encourages us to Seek that next level of perception. Your path and work will lead you to insights that are personal to you.
Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2019 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.
- Pleasuria February 4, 2019
- Le Cochon (Grace/Gluttony) February 11, 2019 – April 3, 2019 Le Cochon - February 11 - April 3 (52 days, 53 during Leap Year) Virtue - Grace Passion (Vice) - Gluttony Symbol - The Ballerina Law - The Source Principle - Hunger Anatomy – Mouth Color – Orange Animal – Pig Metal – Silver Planet – Uranus, the Magician Station – Seduction Art – Dancing…
- Feast of Eros February 14, 2019
- Feast of St. Audrey/Feast of the Setting Sun February 20, 2019 Feast day of model, actress and Cyprian Saint Audrey Munson, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1996. It is also called the Feast of the Setting Sun after a sculpture by Adolph Alexander Weinman called The Fountain of the Setting Sun for which St. Audrey was the model. The sculpture was…