In their service and defense of Beauty, the Knights of Paphos worshiped at the Temple of Aphrodite. Modern Cyprianism describes a symbolic Temple as a way to remind us what Beauty is and what it takes to reach Her. The symbolic Temple is meant to impart the truths of the Philosophy in a way that work straight upon the deeper parts of your being. The symbols in the spiritual Temple of Aphrodite contain a wealth of understanding of the Cyprian truths and there is no end to what one can learn from their study. Each new understanding leads to an Awareness that there is more to know and encourages us to Seek that next level of perception. Your path and work will lead you to insights that are personal to you.
Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- The Resolution/Hysteria Club October 25, 2017 October 25 serves several celebratory purposes. It is the traditional day when St. Cora Pearl would convene Her “Hysteria Club”, during which members would take part in decadent group masturbation. It is also the day in 1911 when Chicago’s infamous and opulent brothel, the Everleigh Club, was shuttered for good. Modern Cyprianism combines both in…
- La Chèvre (Brilliance/Sloth) October 30, 2017 – December 20, 2017 La Chèvre - October 30 - December 20 (52 days) Virtue - Brilliance Passion (Vice) - Sloth Symbol - The Sun/Star Law - Mutuality Principle - The Liberty of Privilege Anatomy – Temples Color – Light Blue Animal – Goat Metal – Mercury Planet – Mercury, the Winged Messenger Station – Suggestion Art – Architecture…
- Pleasuria November 4, 2017
- Master's Day/Feast of St. Rodin November 17, 2017 November 17 is the feast day of sculptor and Cyprian Saint Auguste Rodin, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1917. It is also referred to as “Masters Day” in honor of Rodin’s position as Maître Grand of Cyprianism during his lifetime. On this day, Cyprians pay special tribute to their chosen…
- Scandals November 22, 2017 November 22 is a day set aside for amusing one’s self and those in their garden with scandalous stories. It is celebrated on this day in honor of the Everleigh Club’s most scandalous myth, that of the death of Marshall Field Jr. on this date in 1905.