In their service and defense of Beauty, the Knights of Paphos worshiped at the Temple of Aphrodite. Modern Cyprianism describes a symbolic Temple as a way to remind us what Beauty is and what it takes to reach Her. The symbolic Temple is meant to impart the truths of the Philosophy in a way that work straight upon the deeper parts of your being. The symbols in the spiritual Temple of Aphrodite contain a wealth of understanding of the Cyprian truths and there is no end to what one can learn from their study. Each new understanding leads to an Awareness that there is more to know and encourages us to Seek that next level of perception. Your path and work will lead you to insights that are personal to you.
Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- La Grenouille (Gaiety/Greed) December 21, 2017 – February 10, 2018 La Grenouille - December 21 - February 10 (52 days) Virtue - Gaiety Passion (Vice) - Greed Symbol - The Swing Law - Rhythm Principle - The Privilege of Liberty Anatomy – Belly Color – Yellow Animal – FrognMetal – Tin Planet – Jupiter, Bringer of Jollity Station – Arousal Art – Drama Liberal Art…
- Longest Night December 21, 2017
- Pleasuria January 4, 2018
- Feast of St. Ada January 5, 2018 Feast day of American bordello keeper and Cyprian Saint Ada Everleigh, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1960.
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2018 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.