Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- Pleasuria December 4, 2017
- La Grenouille (Gaiety/Greed) December 21, 2017 – February 10, 2018 La Grenouille - December 21 - February 10 (52 days) Virtue - Gaiety Passion (Vice) - Greed Symbol - The Swing Law - Rhythm Principle - The Privilege of Liberty Anatomy – Belly Color – Yellow Animal – FrognMetal – Tin Planet – Jupiter, Bringer of Jollity Station – Arousal Art – Drama Liberal Art…
- Longest Night December 21, 2017
- Feast of St. Ada January 5, 2018 Feast day of American bordello keeper and Cyprian Saint Ada Everleigh, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1960.
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2018 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.
Category Archives: cyprianism
Cyprianist artist, Catherine Abel, talks about what drives her and the evolution of her painting. A perfect treat for the season of Le Chien (Beauty/Envy) – a time when the art of painting is featured. Enjoy. “That drive for absolute … Continue reading
In The Painter of Modern Life, Charles Baudelaire wrote, “What poet would dare, in depicting the pleasure caused by the appearance of a great beauty, separate the woman from her dress”. This is the motivation behind this mixed media piece from my … Continue reading
No yachts for a few days… We’ll see you beyond the Diamond Gate.
I love Beautiful synchronicity. Yesterday, as I was preparing to write something about today’s Feast of Miriam I began looking at paintings of Mary Magdalene and saving them on my computer. But at the same time I began to feel … Continue reading
After much research to find the original recipe for the “Tears of Cora Pearl” and speaking with several rockstar cocktaliers in Chicago, I ended up just winging it last night and made something I’m very proud of. Since it made … Continue reading