Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- La Grenouille (Gaiety/Greed) December 21, 2017 – February 10, 2018 La Grenouille - December 21 - February 10 (52 days) Virtue - Gaiety Passion (Vice) - Greed Symbol - The Swing Law - Rhythm Principle - The Privilege of Liberty Anatomy – Belly Color – Yellow Animal – FrognMetal – Tin Planet – Jupiter, Bringer of Jollity Station – Arousal Art – Drama Liberal Art…
- Longest Night December 21, 2017
- Pleasuria January 4, 2018
- Feast of St. Ada January 5, 2018 Feast day of American bordello keeper and Cyprian Saint Ada Everleigh, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1960.
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2018 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The Current is the underlying and connective energy of the Universe. It is the Poetic Architecture of creation and the single most important concept in Cyprianism. It is also, however, one of the most difficult to explain. We do not … Continue reading
The sun has set And all is shadow By what shall we see? What will penetrate our darkness? What Brilliance Shall illuminate our longing, Instill in us awareness, Stir us to spending? By what radiance Will reason seep into us? … Continue reading
We are proud to announce the forming of the first Cyprian church in the U.S. – the Church of Beauty! What are the tenets of the Church of Beauty? Beauty is the Poetry of human privilege, thus it is our … Continue reading
Thank you to Tony Peterson for bringing this article to my attention. ProjectAWE does a great job of revealing Josephin Péladan to a modern audience. I admit, I know quite a bit, but not enough about Péladan. This article touches on most … Continue reading
Chances are good we are starting a Cyprianism 101 class in Chicago in March. Those not in Chicago are welcome to Skype (or similar)… Details in the next few days.
Cyprianism uses a calendar system that encourages focus on certain things during certain periods. The 52 days from September 8 to October 29 is called Le Baissier (The Bear) and, among other things, it features a focus on the vice … Continue reading
“Ritual is physical Poetry. It builds the muscle memory of mystery.” – The Seed