Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- La Grenouille (Gaiety/Greed) December 21, 2017 – February 10, 2018 La Grenouille - December 21 - February 10 (52 days) Virtue - Gaiety Passion (Vice) - Greed Symbol - The Swing Law - Rhythm Principle - The Privilege of Liberty Anatomy – Belly Color – Yellow Animal – FrognMetal – Tin Planet – Jupiter, Bringer of Jollity Station – Arousal Art – Drama Liberal Art…
- Longest Night December 21, 2017
- Pleasuria January 4, 2018
- Feast of St. Ada January 5, 2018 Feast day of American bordello keeper and Cyprian Saint Ada Everleigh, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1960.
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2018 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.
Tag Archives: painting
Sunday, November 22, is a Cyprian holiday simply called “Scandals”. It is a time to celebrate the saucy underbelly of our social construction. To think about why certain things cause a sensation – and cause some of our own. What … Continue reading
Cyprianist artist, Catherine Abel, talks about what drives her and the evolution of her painting. A perfect treat for the season of Le Chien (Beauty/Envy) – a time when the art of painting is featured. Enjoy. “That drive for absolute … Continue reading