Being the Philosophy and Practice of Cyprianism
Top Posts & Pages
Cyprian Calendar/ZodiacFor a description of the Cyprian Zodiac CLICK HERE
For upcoming dates on the Cyprian Calendar, see below:
- Pleasuria December 4, 2017
- La Grenouille (Gaiety/Greed) December 21, 2017 – February 10, 2018 La Grenouille - December 21 - February 10 (52 days) Virtue - Gaiety Passion (Vice) - Greed Symbol - The Swing Law - Rhythm Principle - The Privilege of Liberty Anatomy – Belly Color – Yellow Animal – FrognMetal – Tin Planet – Jupiter, Bringer of Jollity Station – Arousal Art – Drama Liberal Art…
- Longest Night December 21, 2017
- Feast of St. Ada January 5, 2018 Feast day of American bordello keeper and Cyprian Saint Ada Everleigh, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1960.
- Feast of St. Pauline January 26, 2018 Feast day of operatic soprano, biographer and Cyprian Saint Wilhelmine Schröder-Devrient, who passed beyond the Diamond Gate on this day in 1860. It is called the Feast of St. Pauline because of the title of her erotic memoirs, Pauline the Prima Donna, a sacred text of Cyprianism.
Tag Archives: the seed
“There is no truth more esoteric (hidden) than the truth of art.” That phrase has been resonating in my head over the last few weeks. On a recent walk I conjured a scenario where I was being interviewed by someone about … Continue reading
In The Painter of Modern Life, Charles Baudelaire wrote, “What poet would dare, in depicting the pleasure caused by the appearance of a great beauty, separate the woman from her dress”. This is the motivation behind this mixed media piece from my … Continue reading
It’s the last day of Le Cheval for 2015, so I figured I’d post a piece of art I did a few years ago called The Current, in honor of the occasion. The two major aspects of Le Cheval are the Virtue of … Continue reading
Cyprianism is in a season of Grace (February 11 – April 3), whose symbol is the ballerina. There are many reasons why this symbol was chosen. Consider this bit from the annotation of The Seed: What makes a thing extraordinary? The … Continue reading
“Love and Lust are as different as wine and cheese and they complement each other just as well.” – The Seed
Paphia’s Pearls How be She unclad If clothed In the raiment of our devotion? Veiled in mystery Kept in secrecy Yet disclosed, a master Generous without equal? In Her hand, A mirror, silver and ornate Forgiveness Reflecting our precious Moon … Continue reading